On this white and snowy day, I’m sharing a springtime photo, plus a link I just added to this blog.
* celebrate all existence as deeply connected and sacred
* understand humanity as integral to the planetary landscape rather than its distinguishing feature
* find inspiration in the traditions of Earth-based peoples and Celtic spirituality
* are exploring the unfolding story of the Universe and promote common ground between people in the context of this vision
* seek to redress the balance of masculine and feminine and befriend darkness as well as light
* create ceremonies and celebrations which connect us more consciously with the cycle and seasons of the Earth
* seek a more just, sustainable and peaceful way of life in harmony with the Earth
The statements above (in italics) are from the GreenSpirit website. I learned about this organization from my friend Marian, an active GreenSpirit member. This group in Great Britain is based on the Creation Spirituality movement. To learn more about Creation Spirituality, visit the CS website.
Meanwhile, closer to home, through Sanctuary Without Walls I am looking forward to hosting gatherings where we can explore how our place as part of the natural world and our earthly and cosmic story can offer us inspiration, healing, a sense of peace and balance, a profound feeling of belonging, and more. Posts about this and other events will appear as plans develop.